For general information about Rollbar's alerting features, check out the Notifications guide.
- Visit the API Tokens page in Flowdock, and note the token for the flow where you want to receive Rollbar notifications.
- Navigate to the project you want to integrate with Flowdock
- Click Settings → Notifications → Flowdock
- Copy-paste the API Token from Flowdock into the box in Rollbar
- Click Enable Flowdock Integration
Congrats! You have now integrated Rollbar with your Flowdock account. Events from Rollbar will automatically be pushed into your flow. If you want, you can customize the default rules by editing, adding, or deleting them.
- You can customize the content of Flowdock messages using notification variables.
Updated about a year ago