Rollbar aims to keep its Services safe for everyone, and data security is of utmost priority. If you are a security researcher and have discovered a security vulnerability in the Services, we appreciate your help in disclosing it to us in a responsible manner.
Rollbar will engage with security researchers when vulnerabilities are reported to us in accordance with this Responsible Disclosure Policy. We will validate, respond and fix vulnerabilities in accordance with our commitment to security and privacy. We won't take legal action against or suspend or terminate access to the Services of those who discover and report security vulnerabilities in accordance with this Responsible Disclosure Policy. Rollbar reserves all of its legal rights in the event of any noncompliance.
Capitalized terms used in this Responsible Disclosure Policy and not otherwise defined have the meaning ascribed to such terms in our Terms of Service.
You may test only against an Account for which you are the Account owner or a Member authorized by the Account owner to conduct such testing. In no event are you permitted to access, download or modify data residing in any other Account or that does not belong to you or attempt to do any of the foregoing. You are also prohibited from:
- executing or attempting to execute any "Denial of Service" attack;
- knowingly posting transmitting, uploading, linking to, sending or storing any Malicious Software;
- testing in a manner that would result in the sending unsolicited or unauthorized junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes or other forms of duplicative or unsolicited messages;
- testing in a manner that would degrade the operation of the Services;
- testing third party applications or websites or services that integrate with or link to the Services.
Share the details of any suspected vulnerabilities with the Rollbar Security Team by sending an email to [email protected]. Please do not publicly disclose these details without express written consent from Rollbar. In reporting any suspected vulnerabilities, please include the following information:
- Vulnerability details with information to allow us to efficiently reproduce your steps
- Your email address
- Your name as it should be displayed on this page if you would like it to be
- Your Twitter handle or website as it should be displayed
Requests for monetary compensation in connection with any identified or alleged vulnerability will be deemed noncompliant with this Responsible Disclosure Policy.
If you identify a verified security vulnerability in compliance with this Responsible Disclosure Policy, Rollbar commits to:
- Promptly acknowledge receipt of your vulnerability report
- Provide an estimated timetable for resolution of the vulnerability
- Notify you when the vulnerability is fixed
- Publicly acknowledge your responsible disclosure
Rollbar thanks the following individuals and organizations that have identified security vulnerabilities in accordance with this Responsible Disclosure Policy:
Muhammad Usman Nasir
Mohd Asif Khan
Harshal S. Sharma
Hammad Qureshi and Huzaifa Jawaid
Hussain Adnan Hashim
Sai Shanthan Palvai
Updated 15 days ago