Rollbar aggregates Occurrences caused by the same error into Items that represent application issues. The Rollbar UI gives insights into item behavior and impact (number of users affected, etc), helping you focus on the most impactful errors and easily distinguish between new and reoccurring errors. Our powerful customizable notification engine alerts you about new and urgent items.
Rollbar's grouping engine is continuously trained using machine learning to identify frequently occurring error types.
We provide powerful customization tools to refine our default grouping. You can merge items manually or write your own grouping rules for your specific cases.
Updated over 1 year ago
- Default Grouping Algorithm
- Custom Fingerprinting Rules
- Manually Merging Items
- Introducing automation grade grouping
- Improve your error grouping with the help of Rollbar
- Manual merging vs custom fingerprints
- Rollbar Academy: Automation-Grade Grouping
- Rollbar Academy: Occurrence Deep Dive
- Rollbar Academy: Production Code Quality
- Rollbar Use Case: Discover Errors