If you use Help Scout for support, you can integrate it with Rollbar to see recent errors that affected your users who write in to support.
The Rollbar app will appear on the right sidebar in the Conversation view. It looks like this:
Note that this requires a paid Help Scout account.
- In Help Scout, click Apps in the top bar
- Click Build a Custom App
- Click Create App
- Fill out the form as follows. Make sure to replace PROJECT_READ_ACCESS_TOKEN with a
readscope access token for the relevant project.
- App Name: Rollbar
- Content Type: Dynamic Content
- Callback URL: https://rollbar.com/callback/helpscout/PROJECT_READ_ACCESS_TOKEN
- Secret Key: PROJECT_READ_ACCESS_TOKEN
- Debug Mode: Off
- Mailboxes: check all
- Click Save
Now when you navigate to a conversation in Help Scout, you'll see the Rollbar app showing the most recent 10 occurrences that affected the user who started the conversation.
Updated almost 3 years ago