Rollbar can create, update, and resolve Incidents in PagerDuty.
- From the PagerDuty dashboard, click Configuration → Services from the top navigation bar.
- On the right side of the page, click the green + Add New Service button.
- Fill in the service name (e.g. "Rollbar").
- Select an escalation policy.
- Under Service Type, choose Generic API system.
- Click the Add Service button at the bottom.
- On the service page under Integration Settings, copy the Service API key.
- Navigate to the project you want to integrate with PagerDuty
- Click Settings → Notifications → PagerDuty
- Paste the Service API key from PagerDuty and click Save Settings
NOTE: You can override the default Service API key in each of your Rollbar notification rules to control which escalation policy is triggered in PagerDuty.
- Click Send Test Notification to ensure that your configuration is correct
- Click Enable
- Configure your notification rules. See Notifications for details of the available configuration options.
Updated 2 years ago