Rollbar can create, update, and resolve Incidents in PagerDuty.
- From the PagerDuty dashboard, click Services → Services Directory from the top navigation bar.
- Click the blue + New Service button on the Services Directory page.
- Fill in the service name (e.g., "Rollbar")and a description and click Next.
- Select an escalation policy.
- Select an option to Reduce Noise and click Next at the bottom of the page.
- In the Integrations, search for Rollbar and select.
- Scroll down the page and click the Create Service button.
- On the Integration page, copy the integration key.
- Navigate to the Projects settings for your account by selecting the Projects menu item in left hand menu
- Select the project you want to integrate with PagerDuty
- Click Settings → Notifications → PagerDuty
- Paste the Service API key from PagerDuty and click Save Settings
NOTE: You can override the default Integration key in each of your Rollbar notification rules to control which escalation policy is triggered in PagerDuty.
- Click Send Test Notification to ensure that your configuration is correct
- Click Enable
- Configure the notification rules. See Notifications for details of the available configuration options.
Updated about 2 months ago