The method for reporting rollbar items to api.rollbar.com
- default -- uses default handler (thread for sync reporting and async for async reporting)
- blocking -- runs in main thread
- thread -- spawns a new thread
- async -- uses default (httpx) async handler to send the payload
- agent -- writes messages to a log file for consumption by rollbar-agent
- httpx -- uses the HTTPX async library to send the payload
- tornado -- uses the Tornado async library to send the payload
- gae -- uses the Google AppEngineFetch library to send the payload
- twisted -- uses the Twisted event-driven networking library to send the payload
Configuration for collecting local variables. A dictionary: enabled If True, variable values will be collected for stack traces. Default True. safe_repr If True, non-built-in objects will be serialized into just their class name. If Falserepr(obj) will be used for serialization. Default True. sizes Dictionary of configuration describing the max size to repr() for each type. maxdict: Default 10 maxarray: Default 10 maxlist: Default 10 maxtuple: Default 10 maxset: Default 10 maxfrozenset: Default 10 maxdeque: Default 10 maxstring: Default 100 maxlong: Default 40 maxother: Default 100 safelisted_types A list of type objects, (e.g. type(my_class_instance) or MyClass) that will be serialized using repr(). Default  scrub_varargs If True, variable argument values will be scrubbed. Default True.
Absolute path to the root of your application, not including the final /.
List of sensitive field names to scrub out of request params and locals. Values will be replaced with asterisks. If overriding, make sure to list all fields you want to scrub, not just fields you want to add to the default. Param names are converted to lowercase before comparing against the scrub list.
Timeout for any HTTP requests made to the Rollbar API (in seconds).
When True, logging.basicConfig() will be called to set up the logging system. Set to False to skip this call. If using Flask, you'll want to set to False. If using Pyramid or Django, True should be fine.
List of fields treated as URLs and scrubbed.
Default ['url', 'link', 'href']
If True, network requests will fail unless encountering a valid certificate. Default True.
A list of key prefixes (as tuple) to apply our shortener transform to. Added to built-in list: