For general information about Rollbar's issue tracking features, check out the Issue Tracking guide.
Clubhouse is a project management tool for software development teams that can be used to track Rollbar items.
- Go to Settings → API Tokens, generate a new API token named 'Rollbar', and copy it to your clipboard.
- Go to User Settings → Connected Account → Clubhouse and save your Clubhouse API token.
- In your Rollbar project, go to Settings → Notifications and then select Clubhouse from the list of available channels.
- In the Clubhouse configuration screen enter/select the following:
- API Token: Token to use as the default for automatic rules.
- Organization: Name of your organization, found at
- Clubhouse project: The project where stories will be created.
- Clubhouse epic: Epic where the stories will be created. (Optional)
- Initial state: Clubhouse workflow state in which stories will be placed when created.
- Reactivated state: Clubhouse workflow state in which stories will be placed if a linked Rollbar item is reactivated.
- Resolved state: Clubhouse workflow state in which stories will be placed if a linked Rollbar item is resolved.
- Labels: Labels to apply to stories when created. (Optional)
- Click Save Settings, then click Send Test Notification to verify that stories can be created with the correct configuration.
- Configure your automated rules, as described in the Issue Tracking guide.
- Click the toggle to set the integration to Enabled.
Updated 11 months ago