For general information about Rollbar's alerting features, check out the Notifications guide.
Configuration is per-project in Rollbar.
- Head to the Notification settings page for a project: Dashboard -> Settings -> Notifications -> VictorOps.
- In VictorOps, go to Settings (or Complete Setup) -> Alert Behavior -> Integrations, and choose Rollbar.
- Click "Enable Integration" if it's not already enabled.
- Copy the API key from VictorOps. In Rollbar, enter the API and routing keys, and click "Enable VictorOps Integration."
- Congrats! You have now integrated Rollbar with your VictorOps account. Now, when a new error or higher occurs in Rollbar, it will create an Alert in VictorOps, and Alerts in VictorOps will be automatically resolved when they are resolved in Rollbar. If you want, you can customize the default rules by editing, adding, or deleting them.