Rollbar can create, update, and resolve Incidents in PagerDuty.
- From the PagerDuty dashboard, click Services from the navigation bar
at the top of the page.
- On the right side of the page, click the green Add New
- Fill in the service name (e.g. "Rollbar").
- Select an escalation policy.
- Under Service Type, choose Generic API system.
- Click the *Add Service button at the bottom.
- On the service page under Integration Settings, note the string next
to Service API key.
- Navigate to the Dashboard of the project you want to integrate with
- Click Settings --> Notifications --> PagerDuty
- Copy-paste the Service API key from PagerDuty into the box in
- Press Enable PagerDuty Integration.
- Congrats! You have now integrated Rollbar with your PagerDuty
account. Now, when a new error or higher occurs in your production
environment in Rollbar, it will create an incident in PagerDuty, and
incidents in PagerDuty will be automatically resolved when they are
resolved in Rollbar. If you want, you can customize the default
rules by editing, adding, or deleting them.